[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Agenda for Dec f2f?
I'll be getting it out later today and will add it to the calendar page as
well.
Regards, Diane
IBM Dynamic e-business Technologies
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123
Jeff Mischkinsky <jeff.mischkinsky@oracle.com>
12/05/2003 01:40 PM
To: wsbpel@lists.oasis-open.org
cc:
Subject: [wsbpel] Agenda for Dec f2f?
Hi,
I was trolling around through my emails, and the oasis web site, but I
can't seem to find an agenda for the face 2 face next week.
Can someone re-post it if I've missed it, so I can have a look before I
get to the meeting?
thx,
jeff
Jeff Mischkinsky jeff.mischkinsky@oracle.com
Consulting Member Technical Staff +1(650)506-1975
Director, Web Services Standards 500 Oracle Parkway M/S 4OP9
Oracle Corporation Redwood Shores, CA 94065
To unsubscribe from this mailing list (and be removed from the roster of
the OASIS TC), go to
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/members/leave_workgroup.php
.
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]