[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Issue - 46 - Namespace for the document fragment representing a part
"David RR Webber - XML ebusiness" <Gnosis_@compuserve.com> writes:
>
> The outcome appears to be the same - the XPath parser
> gives an error and stops in both cases.
>
> : -(
>
> DW.
No, I'm afraid not.
I suggest looking a bit more into namespaces .. for example, I
find the following note quite illustrative (James was an author
of the namespaces spec):
http://www.jclark.com/xml/xmlns.htm
W.r.t. your previous note responding to my comment about scalability,
I don't think this is the right forum to debate the value (or lack
there of) of namespaces. So I will respectfully not follow-up.
Sanjiva.
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]