voting — archive
A message frem Board Candidate Jay Gauthier
MHonArc v2.5.0b2 -->voting message
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: A message frem Board Candidate Jay Gauthier
- From: "Scott McGrath" <[email protected]>
- To: <[email protected]>
- Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 09:48:49 -0400
|
Voting Reps, The following is a message from Jay Gauthier, Candidate for the OASIS Board of Directors Special Election. Scott… -----------------------------------------------------------
OASIS Members, My
apologies for the unsolicited e-mail, but I wanted to inform you all of On
Monday, webMethods confirmed its leadership role by announcing the final Also, in
my responses to the nomination questions I indicate my support for I'd be
happy to discuss any issues relevant to OASIS with you further, Thanks for considering me for the Board and don't forget to vote! Jay Gauthier
|
- Follow-Ups:
- Re: [voting] A message frem Board Candidate Jay Gauthier
- From: Duane Nickull <[email protected]>
- Re: [voting] A message frem Board Candidate Jay Gauthier
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]