OASIS Open Mailing List Archives  ·  All Lists  ·  virtio  ·  2019-03

virtio — archive

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]

Re: [virtio-dev] [PATCH v2] acknowledgements: add members and non-members


Sure, will do. And which affiliation should I list? Napatech? On Thu, Mar 28, 2019 at 10:06:20AM +0000, Lars Ganrot wrote: > Hi Michael, > > (Sending this to your account, not the list, since it isn't of general interest). > > I have no knowledge of the community's threshold for acknowledging non-members, but would like to ensure my contribution regarding VIRTIO_F_IN_ORDER (attached) is not left out by accident. > > If too minor for inclusion, I gracefully accept that decision. > > Best Regards, > > -Lars > >

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]