ubl-sbsc — archive
[Date Prev]
| [Thread Prev]
| [Thread Next]
| [Date Next]
— [Date Index]
| [Thread Index]
| [Month Index]
| [List Home]
Re: [ubl-hisc] Naming of the XML expression of XPath information
MHonArc v2.5.0b2 -->ubl-sbsc message
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Re: [ubl-hisc] Naming of the XML expression of XPath information
- From: Micah Dubinko <[email protected]>
- To: [email protected]
- Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 21:05:53 -0700
[re-send, now that I'm subbed to ubl-sbsc] Having just researched and written about "microformats", I would tend to agree that the HTML format provides (or could, with trivial changes*) everything that one would need in an XML format, so a separate, dedicated XML format isn't necessary. I won't go as far to say to get rid of the XML format/instance, because I'm sure others have good uses for them. As far as naming, what I downloaded this morning, in the 'text' and 'html' subdirectories unpacked, looked great. .micah ---- * The raw, 'view source' of the HTML should probably not include the non-breaking space characters. It should be straightforwardly usable markup. I've already sent Ken some changes along these lines, and I'll help him tweak it further, if needed. -- Available for consulting. XForms, web forms, information overload. Micah Dubinko mailto:[email protected] Brain Attic, L.L.C. http://brainattic.info Yahoo IM: mdubinko +1 623 298 5172 Learn XForms today: http://xformsinstitute.com
- References:
- Naming of the XML expression of XPath information
- From: "G. Ken Holman" <[email protected]>
- Naming of the XML expression of XPath information
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
[Date Prev]
| [Thread Prev]
| [Thread Next]
| [Date Next]
— [Date Index]
| [Thread Index]
| [Month Index]
| [List Home]