OASIS Open Mailing List Archives  ·  All Lists  ·  ubl-sbsc  ·  2005-03

ubl-sbsc — archive

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]

Re: [ubl-sbsc] Groups - Package draft for SBS 1.0-beta-2 with index (UBL-1-0-SBS-1-0-beta-2-2005-03-28-in-progress.zip) uploaded


 MHonArc v2.5.0b2 -->

















ubl-sbsc message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]


Subject: Re: [ubl-sbsc] Groups - Package draft for SBS 1.0-beta-2 with index (UBL-1-0-SBS-1-0-beta-2-2005-03-28-in-progress.zip) uploaded


At 2005-03-29 12:09 +0000, [email protected] wrote:
>I've uploaded a very much draft Small Business Subset
>1.0-beta-2 package with an in-progress index.html file
>and without any XPath files as yet.

I'll work on the XPath files for tonight's meeting.

BTW, these were not flagged for public access and I don't think what we are 
doing needs to be kept under wraps.  Also, I avoid using the automatic 
mailer feature of posting files because then I can just post my own mail 
message using the publicly-accessed URL rather than the committee member URL.

>SG, GKH and TM included as Editors with e-mail
>addresses - is this OK?

Fine with me.  Thanks for including me.

>Note: should use 'UTF-8' in all XML files
>and XML XPath files will need OASIS header, xpaths,
>etc as these are to be the normative files.

I'll comment to this in the other posting in the HISC mail list.

................ Ken

--
World-wide on-site corporate, govt. & user group XML/XSL training.
G. Ken Holman                 mailto:[email protected]
Crane Softwrights Ltd.          http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/
Box 266, Kars, Ontario CANADA K0A-2E0    +1(613)489-0999 (F:-0995)
Male Breast Cancer Awareness  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc
Legal business disclaimers:  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/legal



[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]



[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]