OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.

 


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

soa-rm-ra message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]


Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] FW: Groups - oasis - New ballot "Attendance at a Face-to-Face at the May 9-12 Symposium"


It would also be useful to have three checkboxes for each choice: can attend, can't attend, might attend

I'm still very much a "might" for Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday until I straighten out if I have funding.� Friday is out.

Ken


On Mar 30, 2006, at 9:47 AM, Danny Thornton wrote:

On the voting ballot, the radio buttons will allow us
to vote for only one of the eight meeting times.� I
can attend meetings both AM and PM for Tuesday,
Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.

Danny

--- Michael Stiefel <development@reliablesoftware.com>
wrote:

I am not sure how to vote, since all I get is one
choice.

Michael

At 04:04 AM 3/30/2006, Peter F Brown wrote:
I won't be coming to the symposium this year as
I'll be in South Africa.

BTW, check boxes rather than radio buttons would
have been better on the�
ballot, and an option for those who cannot
attend...

All the best

Peter

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 30 March 2006 07:56
Subject: Groups - oasis - New ballot "Attendance at
a Face-to-Face at the�
May 9-12 Symposium"

SOA-RM Reference Architecture Subcommittee member,

A new ballot has been presented to SOA-RM Reference
Architecture Subcommittee.
To vote on this ballot, go here:



Please DO NOT REPLY to this email; instead, vote
using the above link.

The text of this ballot is as follows:
---
"Attendance at a Face-to-Face at the May 9-12
Symposium"
We plan to organize a RA face-to-face at the
upcoming Symposium. In order�
to be able to plan effectively, we would like to
sample potential attendance.
Please note that the RM TC is also expected to meet
at least some of the�
time. Note also that some of the times below
overlap with the symposium itself.

- Willing to attend Tuesday AM*
- Willing to attend Tuesday PM*
- Willing to attend Wednesday AM*
- Willing to attend Wednesday PM
- Willing to attend Thursday AM*
- Willing to attend Thursday PM
- Willing to attend Friday AM
- Willing to attend Friday PM

---

The ballot closes Wednesday, 5 April 2006 @ 00:00
ET.� Please vote before�
then by visiting:



Thank you,
OASIS Open Administration





__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam?� Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around�

---
Ken Laskey
MITRE Corporation, M/S H305� � �phone:� 703-983-7934
7515 Colshire Drive� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �fax:� � �� �703-983-1379
McLean VA 22102-7508





[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]