openc2 — archive
[Date Prev]
| [Thread Prev]
| [Thread Next]
| [Date Next]
— [Date Index]
| [Thread Index]
| [Month Index]
| [List Home]
Monthly Meeting & OpenC2.org website status
TC Members:
1)
A reminder that our monthly TC meeting is this week. Please let Duncan Sparrell or I know if you have any agenda items. Current state of the agenda can be viewed here: https://meet.lucidmeetings.com/meeting/294648
2)
As of right now, OpenC2.org is on-line but non-secure. It’s also behaving oddly insofar as the initial display at http://openc2.org doesn’t properly load styles so I has a distinctly “early days of the web” look, but one you click on any link things appear as they ought. Venkat and I are still working to troubleshoot and get things back to normal.
Dave
David Lemire
IA Systems Engineer
Technical Solutions
302 Sentinel Drive
Annapolis
Junction, MD 20701
Work
(301) 575-5190
Mobile (240) 938-9350
[Date Prev]
| [Thread Prev]
| [Thread Next]
| [Date Next]
— [Date Index]
| [Thread Index]
| [Month Index]
| [List Home]