OASIS Open Mailing List Archives  ·  All Lists  ·  openc2  ·  2019-11

openc2 — archive

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]

Language and AP SC Meeting Schedule Adjustments


AN EMAIL FLURRY ALERT! I will be adjusting the Language and Actuator Profile meetings schedules in OASIS and LucidMeetings. Please expect a flurry of emails with calendar updates; sorry about the calendar storm, but I think I'm going to have to send individual updated calendar invitations for all of the remaining meetings in the series, at least from Lucid, a total of 13 meetings between the two SCs as both have meeting schedule through March 2020. If the same from the OASIS calendar, that will be an equal sized batch. Dave David Lemire, CISSP Systems Engineer HII Mission Driven Innovative Solutions (HII-MDIS) formerly G2, Inc. Technical Solutions Division 302 Sentinel Drive Annapolis Junction, MD 20701 Email: [email protected] Work: 301-575-5190 Mobile: 240-938-9350

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]