[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: [OASIS Issue Tracker] Updated: (OFFICE-3420) Public Comment:Request for fixing problems in handling Kihon-hanmen in ODF 1.2
[ http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/OFFICE-3420?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel ]
Michael Brauer updated OFFICE-3420:
-----------------------------------
Fix Version/s: ODF-Next
(was: ODF 1.2 CD 06)
As agreed by the TC on 2010-11-01 this issue has been moved to ODF-Next
> Public Comment: Request for fixing problems in handling Kihon-hanmen in ODF 1.2
> -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Key: OFFICE-3420
> URL: http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/OFFICE-3420
> Project: OASIS Open Document Format for Office Applications (OpenDocument) TC
> Issue Type: Bug
> Components: Locale, Text
> Affects Versions: ODF 1.2 CD 05
> Reporter: Robert Weir
> Assignee: Patrick Durusau
> Priority: Critical
> Fix For: ODF-Next
>
>
> Copied from office-comment list
> Original author: MURATA Makoto <eb2m-mrt@asahi-net.or.jp>
> Original date: 8 Sep 2010 06:51:27 -0000
> Original URL: http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office-comment/201009/msg00005.html
> Comment copied here for convenience in searching:
> """
> I'm writing this mail on behalf of the Japanese SC34 mirror
> I heard that one of the comments I sent was not recognized as
> a comment on ODF 1.2. I am afraid that I sent to SC34/WG6 rather
> than this mailing list. My apologies.
> "Problems of ISO/IEC 26300 in handling Kihon-hanmen" points
> out problems in ODF 1.0, 1.1, and 1.2. Japan requests that
> this problem be addressed in ODF 1.2.
> http://mailman.vse.cz/pipermail/sc34wg6/2010-June/000114.html
> """
--
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
If you think it was sent incorrectly contact one of the administrators: http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/secure/Administrators.jspa
-
For more information on JIRA, see: http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]