[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: [OASIS Issue Tracker] Commented: (OFFICE-2763) 19.779.3<text:database-next> - "square brackets" and "dots" ?
[ http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/OFFICE-2763?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=19481#action_19481 ]
Patrick Durusau commented on OFFICE-2763:
-----------------------------------------
Dennis,
Agree that correct action is to delete the entire sentence, after I post this comment I will edit the proposal to reflect that. (HINT: Proposals should always be edited to reflect the final proposal. It is easier on your editor to spot the right conclusion.)
I think we are uniform, but as you say we need an issue on Unicode citation, I prefer - "glyph" (UNICODE NAME, U+Notation) - where "glyph" is whatever the representation is in the current font.
> 19.779.3 <text:database-next> - "square brackets" and "dots" ?
> --------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Key: OFFICE-2763
> URL: http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/OFFICE-2763
> Project: OASIS Open Document Format for Office Applications (OpenDocument) TC
> Issue Type: Bug
> Reporter: Patrick Durusau
>
> I can guess on square brackets but prefer not to on "dots."
> enclosing in a pair of square brackets ("["(LEFT SQUARE BRACKET, U+005B) "]" (RIGHT SQUARE BRACKET, U+005D)) a database name, a table name, and a column name, separated by one period "." (FULL STOP, U+002E).
--
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
If you think it was sent incorrectly contact one of the administrators: http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/secure/Administrators.jspa
-
For more information on JIRA, see: http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]