OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.

 


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

obix message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]


Subject: Re: [obix] Obix 1.1 and Interoperation and Conformance


In the case of units for history, that is pretty straight forward - either the HistoryRecord or its prototype should specify a unit facet (assuming the system in question has one configured).

Regarding any areas of the spec where things are too fuzzy, I completely agree.� Lets make sure we try and get that stuff on the table.


On Fri, Sep 25, 2009 at 6:50 AM, Toby Considine <Toby.Considine@gmail.com> wrote:

When we started the unfinished 1.1, one of the issues was increasing conformance requirements. DO we think we have gotten all of those?

�

My mind went to this because of the following link I saw this morning

�

Display Measuring Unit in History OBIX
I am using OBIX to view a History The return is something as below I am wondering how I could tell the unit is WHr or KWHr Is there any configuration I have ...

�

This is another simple item to address that we should�

�

tc


�

�


"Energy and persistence conquer all things." -- Benjamin Franklin


Toby Considine
TC9, Inc

Chair, OASIS oBIX Technical Committee
OASIS Technical Advisory Board

��

Email: [email protected]
Phone: (919)619-2104

http://www.oasis-open.org

blog: www.NewDaedalus.com

�

�




[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]