OASIS Open Mailing List Archives  ·  All Lists  ·  legaldocml  ·  2018-08

legaldocml — archive

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]

Open ballot Grant's booklet approval.


Dear LegalDocML members, I have opened a ballot for approving the Grant's booklet: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/legaldocml/download.php/63411/The%20Pocket%20Guide%20to%20Akoma%20Ntoso%20-%202nd%20Edition.docx The intention is to print it for the next Summer School LEX2018, Ravenna, 3th-11th Sept. For this reason I ask to voting members (Fabio, Veronique, Marcello, Alvaro, Grant, Monica) to access here https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/legaldocml/ballot.php?id=3232 and vote within August 24th, 11.59 EDT. Many thanks and happy vacations, Monica -- =================================== Associate professor of Legal Informatics School of Law Alma Mater Studiorum Università di Bologna C.I.R.S.F.I.D. http://www.cirsfid.unibo.it/ Palazzo Dal Monte Gaudenzi - Via Galliera, 3 I - 40121 BOLOGNA (ITALY) Tel +39 051 277217 Fax +39 051 260782 E-mail [email protected] ====================================

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]