[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Comments to the second public review and draft responses
|
Dear all, we have received 33 comments. Mostly are about the AKN naming
convention and the relationship with the AKN vocabulary
(xsd-schema). You can find them here: https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/legaldocml-comment/201606/maillist.html In particular:
We have organized all the comments in the proper log excel file
(in attachment) and Fabio provided draft answers (thanks!). Please take a look for the TC meeting of today (now). Best regards, Monica Palmirani -- =================================== Associate professor of Legal Informatics School of Law Alma Mater Studiorum Università di Bologna C.I.R.S.F.I.D. http://www.cirsfid.unibo.it/ Palazzo Dal Monte Gaudenzi - Via Galliera, 3 I - 40121 BOLOGNA (ITALY) Tel +39 051 277217 Fax +39 051 260782 E-mail monica.palmirani@unibo.it ==================================== |
Attachment:
LegalDocML-comment-resolution-log-2016-06-29.xls
Description: MS-Excel spreadsheet
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]