legaldocml — archive
[Date Prev]
| [Thread Prev]
| [Thread Next]
| [Date Next]
— [Date Index]
| [Thread Index]
| [Month Index]
| [List Home]
A new cut of the Naming Convention
Dear all,
today at 18.30 CET time we have LegalDocML TC meeting.
The agenda is to revise the attached version of D3 (the same sent
by Fabio - THANKS A LOT FABIO! - with some very minor comments)
and the D1 (coming soon) harmonized with the D3 modifications.
Yours,
Monica
Il 29/02/2016 14:55, Fabio Vitali ha scritto:
Dear all,
please find enclosed, as promised a new cut of the Akoma
Ntoso Naming Convention.
The only real modification is the specification of the
/!component~portion syntax with the added slash at the
beginning, as I proposed in my last mail, but the text has
been thoroughly re-read, re-organized and modified. I kept
change tracking on, but there are a lot of modifications
anyway.
Now the document makes sense, and there is a kind of
homogeneity in the way the prose runs from topic to topic.
Also, all discussions about components has been moved to
single section 4.7, and all discussions about portions is
in section 4.9, and a new section for local references
(e.g., compact references) appears now as section 4.9.
I am not very sure that the section 6) Conformance now
still has the appropriate numbers. I would like Monica and
everybody else to check it out.
Except for this, in my opinion the document is now ready
to go out.
Ciao
Fabio
--
Fabio Vitali The
sage and the fool
Dept. of Informatics
go to their graves
Univ. of Bologna ITALY
alike in this respect:
phone: +39 051 2094872 both believe the
sage to be a fool.
e-mail: [email protected]
Where, then,
may wisdom be found?
http://vitali.web.cs.unibo.it/
Qi, Neither Yes nor No , The codeless code
---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe from this mail list, you must leave the
OASIS TC that
generates this mail. Follow this link to all your TCs in
OASIS at:
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/portal/my_workgroups.php
--
===================================
Associate professor of Legal Informatics School of Law Alma Mater Studiorum Università di Bologna C.I.R.S.F.I.D. http://www.cirsfid.unibo.it/
Palazzo Dal Monte Gaudenzi - Via Galliera, 3 I - 40121 BOLOGNA (ITALY)
Tel +39 051 277217 Fax +39 051 260782 E-mail
[email protected]
====================================
Attachment:
akn-core-v1 0-csprd01-part1-vocabulary-wd23.docx
Description: application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.document
[Date Prev]
| [Thread Prev]
| [Thread Next]
| [Date Next]
— [Date Index]
| [Thread Index]
| [Month Index]
| [List Home]