[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Akoma Ntoso Samples
Dear Monica, Fabio, et al,
As promised last week, here are my Akoma Ntoso sample files. There are 5 files:
1) Hong Kong Ordinance -- Chapter 614
* This is the ordinance that creates the project in Hong Kong that
I work on.
* It is an enacted act, typed as an ordinance.
* It contains multiple versions and lots of temporal data
* It has a few multilingual aspects as well.
* It contains a fairly well developed metadata section.
2) California Bill -- Assembly Bill 19 of 2013-14
* This bill calls for an Internet voting pilot project.
* It is an amended bill, type as an assembly bill
* It contains a single version with a few examples of redlining.
* It also contains an extensive metadata section.
3) California Amendment -- 3rd Amendment to AB 19 above.
* This amendment contains the instructions that produced the bill in 2).
* It is a simple amendment.
* California amendments are composed of a series of "instruction".
I had to be creative to achieve this in a manner that would validate.
4) California Resolution -- House Resolution 19 of 2013-14
* This resolution recognizes International Surfing Day (hey, we're
Californians and we have our priorities!)
* It is an amended statement document, typed as a house resolution.
* It has an extensive, but simple, preface.
5) U.S. Code -- Chapter 3 of Title 9.
* This is an extraction, so it is modeled as a "fragment".
* It is quite simple and doesn't contain any temporal or
modification information.
* The metadata is kept minimal. (I'm getting tired)
I hand crafted all these files over the past three days and nights --
so don't be surprised to find typos. Sorry in advance for those. I did
try to be careful to ensure that I followed the identifier naming
conventions and the "/akn" referencing convention -- but I did have to
be creative at times.
As I developed these 5 files, I realized that my understanding of
Akoma Ntoso was weak in a number of areas. I completed them,
nonetheless, to the best of my ability. I would appreciate any
feedback and corrections.
However, I was able to model everything I threw at Akoma Ntoso --
without too many contortions. It's not perfect yet, but it is quite
usable now.
-- Grant
____________________________________________________________________
Grant Vergottini
Xcential Group, LLC.
email: grant.vergottini@xcential.com
phone: 858.361.6738
Attachment:
Akoma Ntoso Samples.zip
Description: Zip archive
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]