OASIS Open Mailing List Archives  ·  All Lists  ·  legaldocml  ·  2014-04

legaldocml — archive

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]

Schema Review


Hi Monica, Fabio, My schema review is going a little slower than planned. Unfortunately, someone drove into the back of my car this morning as I was driving to work and that mess has delayed my quite considerably. I am alright, but my car is not. It's a little harder to concentrate now. Here is a structure I have in a U.S.C. code title. It is a note. The way I have chose to mark it up won't validate. Do you have an alternate suggestion? <note eId = "note_2" >     <block name = "heading" eId = "note_2__head" > Positive Law Citation </block>     <p eId = "note_2__p" > This title has been made positive law by section 1 of       <ref    eId = "note_2__p_1__ref_1" href = "/us/act/1947-07-30/ch388" > act July 30,       1947, ch. 388 </ref> , <ref eId = "note_2__p__ref_2" href = "/us/stat/61/633" > 61       Stat. 633 </ref> , which provided in part that: " <extractText eId = "note_2__p__txt" >       " Title 1 of the United States Code entitled ‘General Provisions’, is codified and       enacted into positive law and may be cited as ‘1 U. S. C., §?——.’? </extractText>"      </p> </note> -- Grant ____________________________________________________________________ Grant Vergottini Xcential Group, LLC. email: [email protected] phone: 858.361.6738

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]