OASIS Open Mailing List Archives  ·  All Lists  ·  legaldocml  ·  2012-05

legaldocml — archive

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]

A couple of quick remarks on the example


Fabio et al: a) I want to take a little more time to look at the system of URIs for crossreferences. I can't really tell what assumptions it embeds about either the contents of the strings or the method of dereferencing them, but that's mostly a product of my own ignorance, I imagine. b) Can this schema accomodate the following example gracefully? "It shall be illegal to + dance around the room + sing silly songs + remove certain articles of your clothing + discuss the baseball case at legal AI conferences except on Tuesday" t. -- +=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+ Thomas R. Bruce Director, Legal Information Institute Cornell Law School http://www.law.cornell.edu twitter: @trbruce +=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]