[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Re: [docbook] Too Strict Content Model for abstract?
Hi,
On Tue, 3 Feb 2015 13:55:30 +0100
Thomas Schraitle <tom_schr@web.de> wrote:
> currently, I've experienced some issues with the abstract element and
> I'm wondering why it allows para elements only.
>
> According to the reference documentation of DocBook 4 and 5 [see 1,2],
> abstract is definied like this:
>
> abstract ::= (title?, (formalpara|para|simpara)+)
>
> Well, for a short summary with only text, this is probably fine.
> However, sometimes it is not enough.
Thanks so far for the comments. It seems, there is a demand of
extending abstract to allow block elements as direct children.
I've created RFE #306 for this purpose:
https://sourceforge.net/p/docbook/rfes/306/
:-)
--
Gruß/Regards,
Thomas Schraitle
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]