[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Re: [docbook] LaTeX math inside docbook, on-the-fly MathML conversion?
On 29/01/15 05:10 PM, Warren Young wrote:
>> On Jan 29, 2015, at 2:20 PM, Stefan Seefeld <stefan@seefeld.name> wrote:
>>
>> On 29/01/15 03:25 PM, Warren Young wrote:
>>> ...most XSL-FO processors don’t support MathML, either. Last time I checked, only Antenna House did.
>> I have been using FOP with the jeuclid plugin for a number of years and
>> have been (mostly) satisfied with its support for MathML.
> Is the prerequisites section at the top of the following page correct in indicating that the plugin doesn’t support either FOP 1.0 or 1.1?
>
> http://jeuclid.sourceforge.net/jeuclid-fop/
I'm not sure why that page indicates that. While at some point I did
have some difficulties to use jeuclid with FOP 1.0 an 1.1, I eventually
got it working. However, I never used the version directly from
sourceforge, but rather the one that is distributed by debian. Perhaps
support for newer FOP versions was added there and never merged upstream
? I'm not sure...
Still, I have been using FOP 1.1 for quite a while now with jeuclid, and
never run into major issues.
(I'm a very happy XMLMind user, by the way, including and especially
with its MathML editing support. I understand the OP's desire to type
math in latex, though. That may be faster for someone already familiar
with LaTeX. FWIW.)
Stefan
--
...ich hab' noch einen Koffer in Berlin...
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]