[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Re: [docbook] Docbook Assembly schema?
Hi Lech,
On Fri, 11 May 2012 12:18:54 +0100
Lech Rzedzicki <lech@kode1100.com> wrote:
> Has anyone attempted to transform the Docbook schema to support
> validating assembly topics?
>
> I am playing with a proof of concept and it would be really helpful to
> have a schema even if it's a loose or buggy one.
Some weeks ago, I've seen the assembly schema on the DocBook site[1].
Unfortunately, I don't see it anymore and the current DocBook 5 release
is dated from 06 February 2008. No 5.1 RC releases, no assembly.
Probably it is related to some problems on the DocBook site which I
reported lately.
There is a assembly.rnc in the DocBook SVN[2], but it needs to be
"compliled" first to be useful.
Maybe others know more where to find it.
------
[1] http://docbook.org/schemas/5x.html
[2]
https://docbook.svn.sf.net/svnroot/docbook/trunk/docbook/relaxng/docbook/assembly/assembly.rnc
--
Gruß/Regards,
Thomas Schraitle
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]