[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Re: [docbook] Problems with DocBook to PDF on Windows (tool chain: xsltproc, Apache FOP 1.0)
Thanks Markus and Bob,
Bob Stayton wrote:
>
>Indeed, the namespace URI in the error message indicate that the stylesheet parameter
>named 'fop.extensions' has been set to 1, which outputs extension elements with the
>namespace URI http://xml.apache.org/fop/extensions, which was the namespace URI for
>FOP extensions prior to version 0.90. I suspect your stylesheet sets that param.
>
>Instead, you want to set 'fop.extensions' to zero and set the 'fop1.extensions' param
>to 1. That generates output using the namespace URI
>"http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/extensions", which FOP 1.0 recognizes.
I am very bad in what should be set and where and why. After reading your
comment... You are right. Here is what I have found in the related fo-stylesheet.xsl
<xsl:stylesheet xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform" version='1.0'>
<xsl:import href="xsl/fo/docbook.xsl"/>
<xsl:param name="alignment">left</xsl:param>
<xsl:param name="fop.extensions" select="1" />
<xsl:param name="variablelist.as.blocks" select="1" />
</xsl:stylesheet>
>Markus Hoenicka wrote:
>> Just a wild guess: your setup probably does not enable the fop extensions of the
>> docbook fo stylesheets. Does the error go away if you invoke xsltproc like this:
>>
>> xsltproc --output ./producingoss.fo
>> --stringparam fop1.extensions 1
>> ../tools/fo-stylesheet.xsl book.xml
This did not work immediately; however, it worked after adding another param:
--stringparam fop.extensions 0
All was complicated with the Makefile (nested) that made the things difficult
to try and fix. Because of this I did create several separated .bat files,
and I was finally able to produce both PS and PDF (with some other
problems that I will describe in another thread).
Thank you both,
Petr
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]