[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Re: Copyright/license of transition guide?
Daniel Leidert wrote:
> If you decide for e.g. the CC-BY-ND license, I have to remove the howto
> from the Debian package and it won't be shipped to our users. Sorry, but
> I'm not willing to put the DB5 schemas into our non-free section just
> for this howto. However, I would much prefer to not have to do this.
You can now assume that how-to is covered by
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/
which should be compatible with Debian.
Jirka
--
------------------------------------------------------------------
Jirka Kosek e-mail: jirka@kosek.cz http://xmlguru.cz
------------------------------------------------------------------
Professional XML consulting and training services
DocBook customization, custom XSLT/XSL-FO document processing
------------------------------------------------------------------
OASIS DocBook TC member, W3C Invited Expert, ISO JTC1/SC34 member
------------------------------------------------------------------
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]