[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Re: [docbook] Embedding XML schema into DocBook document
Allison Bloodworth wrote:
> Thanks very much for the help. I did not see this parameter specified in
> param.xsl of the standard DocBook XSL Stylesheets.
> (http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/doc/ch01s04.html) Can
> you tell me how I can customize it? I'm a bit new to this so very specific
> directions would be helpful if you have the time.
The best you can do is to read and buy excellent Bob's book:
http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/index.html
--
------------------------------------------------------------------
Jirka Kosek e-mail: jirka@kosek.cz http://www.kosek.cz
------------------------------------------------------------------
Profesionální školení a poradenství v oblasti technologií XML.
Podívejte se na náš nově spuštěný web http://DocBook.cz
Podrobný přehled školení http://xmlguru.cz/skoleni/
------------------------------------------------------------------
S/MIME Cryptographic Signature
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]