[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: DocBook SGML encoding?
Hi,
is there any standard way how to mark encoding of SGML Docbook
file? I have here documents produced by LyX in ISO-8859-2 (I
love LyX so I would rather stick with SGML and non-UTF-8
encoding). I have installed libxml2 and libxslt1 (with
xsltproc), which claim to work with SGML DocBook (and XSL
stylesheets). Further I installed fop from xml.apache.org and I
would love to use it for production of PDF files. Unfortunately,
I have not found a way how to persuade xsltproc that it should
convert encoding while processing document. Is it possible?
Sorry, if this is too stupid question, but I am still total
newbie in DocBook world, and still fighting my way through just
small part of Docbook: The Definitive Guide.
Thanks,
Matej Cepl
--
Matej Cepl, http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej
GPG Finger: 89EF 4BC6 288A BF43 1BAB 25C3 E09F EF25 D964 84AC
138 Highland Ave. #10, Somerville, Ma 02143, (617) 623-1488
The main idea of the pope's asking for forgivness was not to be
afraid of the truth. DO NOT BE AFRAID OF TRUTH! We have to have
faith in the God's governing power to be able not to be afraid.
-- On NPR The Connection from March 13, 2000
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]