[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Re: biblio database duplicate id in sets
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1
/ Bob Stayton <bobs@sco.com> was heard to say:
|> Everything works when processing a single book. However, when I process
|> a *set* of books where one or more books' bibliographies happen to have
|> a bibliomixed element with the same id (to reference the biblioentry in
|> the bibliographic database),
|>
|> 1) the set itself will not validate because of "duplicate IDs" (using
|> xmllint) and
Bleh. I don't think that problem ever occurred to me. That's really
unfortunate.
And I can't think of any good workaround.
Perhaps you could make a single bibliography as a "book" in the set?
If not, I think I'd probably do some sort of scoped ID mangling.
But that'd be ugly too.
Be seeing you,
norm
- --
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Everyone has talent. What is rare
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | is the courage to follow the
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | talent to the dark place where it
| leads.--Erica Jong
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.0.6 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Processed by Mailcrypt 3.5.7 <http://mailcrypt.sourceforge.net/>
iD8DBQE/FzIwOyltUcwYWjsRAj1yAKCKiS+caVa0bRfcHDArb32oULwtBACfaKtv
WT/47lsdmntHZoCV0Vu5DUY=
=f2GM
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]