[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Re: [SLIDES] what about toc?
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1
/ pcasidy@casidy.com was heard to say:
| The problem I have is I don't get is how to generate a toc of all my
| foilgroups and a toc for each foilgroup.
|
| Any ideas are welcome.
I think I added that recently as an option.
Be seeing you,
norm
- --
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | In the bathtub of history the
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | truth is harder to hold than the
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | soap, and much more difficult to
| find.--Terry Pratchett
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.0.6 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Processed by Mailcrypt 3.5.7 <http://mailcrypt.sourceforge.net/>
iD8DBQE/Fy/1OyltUcwYWjsRAhsvAJ4tzhhnG/fRUCNAEq8Anpeh3+patACeMHud
sitigdsCOyr+Ftwu/kZfqtE=
=Irj4
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]