[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Re: [docbook] Eeeek! My Umlauts have vanished!
Hello there,
Solved part of the problem myself:
> <? xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1" ?>
Suddenly, the programs don't like the spaces between the '<?' and the 'xml'.
This was _not_ a problem until now. Now I get this error:
file encoding and setting in stylesheet do not match:
frog.xml: ISO-8859-1
suse-html.dsl: suse-html.dsl:14: ("content" "text/html; charset=UTF-8")))
Which I think means that SuSE fooled around with their configuration files
and broke something; the README doesn't mention anything, though.
If somebody happens to have a quick solution handy, I'd be grateful,
otherwise I'll go complain to SuSE.
Thanks again,
Y, Scot
--
Our cat likes to do that, too
Scot W. Stevenson - Zepernick, Germany
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]