[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Re: [docbook] How to code bibliography citations in regular paragraphs...
On Wed, May 28, 2003 at 03:44:28PM +0530, Raju Sharma wrote:
> WoW!! it works. Thanks Bob!
>
> If I also want to avoid the autogenerated value of abbrev (in brackets)
> before the <biblioentry>. What should I do? Do I have to modify the XSL
> stylesheet OR if any attribute is available?
Seems to me there ought to be a stylesheet parameter that
turns off the abbrev labels in a bibliography, but there
isn't (you might file a feature request on the DocBook
SourceForge site for it, though).
You can turn it off with a customization, by defining the
template that produces the label as empty:
<xsl:template name="biblioentry.label">
<!-- nop -->
</xsl:template>
Bob Stayton 400 Encinal Street
Publications Architect Santa Cruz, CA 95060
Technical Publications voice: (831) 427-7796
The SCO Group fax: (831) 429-1887
email: bobs@sco.com
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]