[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Re: [docbook] Re: List (or Table) of Procedures.
On Tue, May 20, 2003 at 01:58:21PM -0400, Norman Walsh wrote:
> / Rodolfo Gonzalez Gonzalez <rodolfo@equinoxe.g-networks.net> was heard to say:
> | as far as I have been able to find out (please correct me if I'm wrong),
> | it is not possible to have a List of Procedures, ala <toc> or <lot> with
> | DB XML 4.2, which could be rendered automatically by the processing
> | system. Is it planed in the future?.
>
> It's been pointed out. Filing a feature request at
> SourceForge.net/projects/docbook is the best way to assure it isn't
> forgotten.
Unless I am mis-understanding what the OP wants, this will generate a
List of Procedures (and a TOC) in a book:
<xsl:param name="generate.toc">
book toc,procedure
</xsl:param>
Did he mean something else?
--
Paul.
mailto:paulh@logicsquad.net
mailto:phoadley@maths.adelaide.edu.au
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]