[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Subject: DOCBOOK: Re: Exercise Tag
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1
[ Follow-ups to docbook@lists.oasis-open.org, please ]
/ Stephan Wiesner <stephan@stephan-wiesner.de> was heard to say:
| I dare hardly ask, but here is another one:
| I have examples to underline something and then I have exercises,
| intended to be executed by the reader. Of course I have FAQs also.
|
| Again my question: Wich tags best to use?
Use userinput for the text indented to be typed by the reader. Tweak
the stylesheets for underlining. Use qandaset for FAQs.
Be seeing you,
norm
- --
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Most human beings have an almost
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | infinite capacity for taking
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | things for granted.--Aldous Huxley
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.0.6 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Processed by Mailcrypt 3.5.7 <http://mailcrypt.sourceforge.net/>
iD8DBQE9k29EOyltUcwYWjsRAutrAJ9TGorYgE+eWICQdVbk1h/jZkt2wgCcDX+x
I3oaDPI9KCw3vAzWxxlA+N4=
=SJdW
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Powered by eList eXpress LLC