[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Subject: DOCBOOK: Re: Images and Docbook 4.2
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1
/ Mental Patient <mental@neverlight.com> was heard to say:
| ii docbook-xml 4.2-1 XML DTD for DocBook, also known as
| DocBk XML
Hmm. I should see about getting that description changed. DocBk XML doesn't
exist anymore. Though I suppose 4.2 is its replacement.
| These work as per the docbook guide I've found online, except for
| embeding images. I realize the docbook guide covers 3.1, but I'm unsure
| where to find help for syntax/semantics for docbook 4.2. If some kind
The online version of TDG covers 4.2. It's a work in progress, so it's not
100% complete yet, but it should help. http://docbook.org/tdg/
Be seeing you,
norm
- --
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | A hen is only an egg's way of
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | making another egg.--Samuel Butler
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | (II)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.0.6 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Processed by Mailcrypt 3.5.7 <http://mailcrypt.sourceforge.net/>
iD8DBQE9kybgOyltUcwYWjsRAgTrAJ0bNO3OCX6YX39GOUyHw2ff41ziVgCeIaTj
PrK8Zix9g4FTFsXG/D+s7sY=
=3UO0
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Powered by eList eXpress LLC