OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.

 


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

docbook message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]


Subject: DOCBOOK: ready-to-go Win32 environment


Hi list,

I have created a ready-to-go DocBook Environment for Win32 systems that
installs in few seconds, does not put any rubbish into the registry or
Windows directory and makes single HTML, chunked HTML and PDF generation
from DocBook XML a snap. HTML help support will be available soon,
hopefully.
I�ve put it up for download along with some documentation at
http://docbook.e-novative.de

I am looking forward to your feedback, ideas, criticism. Anybody
interested in participating please let me know.
Sincerely,

Steve

----------------------------------------------
>e-novative> - e-Business Software & Solutions

e-novative GmbH - Isartorplatz 3 - D-80331 M�nchen - Germany
http://www.e-novative.de - fon 089 21 579 555 - fax 089 21 579 556

Handelsregister: Amtsgericht M�nchen HRB 134907
Gesch�ftsf�hrer: Dipl. Inform. Stefan Priebsch




[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]


Powered by eList eXpress LLC