[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Subject: DOCBOOK: including elements with xpointers xincludes
I would like to include a specific element from one file in another
file. For example. I have a glossary in which every entry has a shot
definition, and perhaps a longer definition. I want to pull the content
of the short <glossdef/> into one of the chapters in my book. I've been
attempting things such as:
<xi:include xmlns:xi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XInclude"
href="../glossary.xml#xpointer(id('ur�rshort')/*)"/>
When I run xsltproc on it to generate the target.db, I get "XInclude:
failed build URL". If I simply use ...#xpointer(id(/glossary/*) I get
all the entries in the glossary pulled in where the xinclude is located.
Should I be able to do what I'm attempting? What is the syntax for this?
TIA
--
STH
Hann er vitrastr �sanna ok fegrst tala�r
ok l�knsamastr, en s� n�tt�ra fylgir
honum, at enginn m� haldast d�mr hans.
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Powered by eList eXpress LLC