[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Subject: DOCBOOK: Re: SimpleList
/ Jens Stavnstrup <js@ddre.dk> was heard to say:
| SimpleList is implemented using a fo:table, but no colspec are
| defined, which is a requirement when using FOP (which don't support auto
| table-layout) yet.
If someone files a bug report on that I'll take a look. Er, but note that I'm
a little behind on fixing bugs :-(
Be seeing you,
norm
--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Wandering in a vast forest at
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | night, I have only a faint light
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | to guide me. A stranger appears
| and says to me: "My friend, you
| should blow out your candle in
| order to find your way more
| clearly." This man is a
| theologian.--Diderot
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Powered by eList eXpress LLC