[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Subject: DOCBOOK: Re: alphabetical list of docbook 4.2 elements anywhere?
/ Dave Pawson <daveP@dpawson.freeserve.co.uk> was heard to say:
| Norm told me that CVS had the source of the file I used on OASIS
| (yes I should have remembered where :-).
As I've already explained, that list was a starting point, but it
wasn't built to be a complete reference card because that's not what I
needed.
But I'd be happy to put your evolving version in the defguide
hierarchy if you'd like to have it in CVS.
Be seeing you,
norm
--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Do not seek to follow in the
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | footsteps of men of old; seek what
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | they sought.--Matsuo Basho
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Powered by eList eXpress LLC