[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Subject: DOCBOOK: Re: hierarchical element reference list for docbook?
/ Yann Dirson <ydirson@fr.alcove.com> was heard to say:
| On Tue, Jul 30, 2002 at 03:55:41PM -0700, Norman Walsh wrote:
|> | I think that would make a very useful addition to the documentation.
|>
|> That's what the sections in 'logical divisions' section in Chapter 2
|> is supposed to provide.
|
| Perhaps that would make it easier for readers to find the info, if the
| ToC was one level deeper for this section, or if there was a
| standalone ToC for it.
Fair point.
| Generating hyperlinks from this section to the reference pages would
| be damn useful as well. The DSSSL stylesheet I wrote to format TDG
Huh. Well I'll be... I swear I wrote that into the stylesheets for TDG.
I'll check that before the next publication.
Be seeing you,
norm
--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | It is a general error to imagine
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | the loudest complainers for the
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | public to be the most anxious for
| its welfare.--Edmund Burke, 1769
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Powered by eList eXpress LLC