[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Subject: DOCBOOK: Re: Use of DocBook for magazine articles?
/ "DuCharme, Bob (LNG)" <bob.ducharme@lexisnexis.com> was heard to say:
| I see that DocBook has element types for article and (unlike NITF!) sidebar.
| Can anyone tell me about real-world uses of DocBook for magazine publishing?
I've written some magazine articles using it, but I have no idea how
the magazine(s) in question actually published them. Dragged it all
into Word or something awful, probably.
Be seeing you,
norm
--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | There has never been a perfect
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | government, because men have
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | passions; and if they did not have
| passions, there would be no need
| for government.--Voltaire
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Powered by eList eXpress LLC