[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Subject: DOCBOOK: Re: Which conversion method should I use?
/ Jose <studio@qadram.com> was heard to say:
| I'm using xsltproc and FOP to transform a DocBook document to PDF on
| Windows, but I have some problems with <programlisting> because all
| the source code is aligned to the right and some kind of justified.
| Another member of this list pointed me to use PassiveTex, but I think
| it's a Linux only solution, Can I run PassiveTex on Windows?, If so,
Yes, PassiveTeX will run on Windows. I think the TeX Live CD is probably
the easiest way to get going, try www.tug.org.
Be seeing you,
norm
--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | He that shuns trifles must shun
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | the world.--George Chapman
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee |
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Powered by eList eXpress LLC