[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Subject: DOCBOOK: Re: Fwd: viewing xml files in browser
/ rogerw <rweinheimer@yahoo.com> was heard to say:
|> The character '>' was expected. Error processing
|> resource 'http://localhost/docbook/dbpoolx.mod'.
|> Line
|> 840, Position 50
|>
|> <!ENTITY % bibliomixed.role.attrib
|> "%role.attrib;"................... -->
|> -------------------------------------------------^
|>
|> **************************************************
|>
|> Somehow, I don't think I'm supposed to be dinking
|> with
|> the dbpoolx.mod. Can someone point me to relevant
|> documentation, suggest different approach, or tell
|> me
|> what I'm doing wrong? Thanks in advance.
Broken browser. Some version of IE if I recall. I don't
think there's anything you can do.
Be seeing you,
norm
--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Wink at small faults; for thou has
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | great ones.--Thomas Fuller (II)
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee |
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Powered by eList eXpress LLC