[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Subject: DOCBOOK: Re: DocBook 5.0, 6.0 etc.
/ Jens Stavnstrup <js@ddre.dk> was heard to say:
| Since a couple of versions ago, the information on furture changes in the
| DocBook DTD have been removed from appendix C in the TDG. Is there any
| reason for this. I liked knowing in advance, what elements would be
| removed, added etc.
Mostly because it was out-of-date. You can now find the current, accurate
lists in the DocBook specifications at http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/specs/
| With that info, I was able to reasonable sure, my documents are valid in
| furture releases of the DTD.
It's important information, I just moved it to a more accessible,
normative location.
Be seeing you,
norm
--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Great success is commoner than
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | real abilities.--Vauvenargues
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee |
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Powered by eList eXpress LLC