[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Subject: DOCBOOK: Re: I need a suggestion on how to mark up references to notes.
/ Josef Karthauser <joe@tao.org.uk> was heard to say:
| I'm working on a publication using docbook. We have a lot of additional
| notes that I'd like to reference from within the book, but am unsure as
| to what the best way to mark them up is.
|
| Here's a fragment from the book to show what I mean:
|
| <para> 1. The paths shown here are circular and simply connected.
| What happens if the paths are not circular? In note 144 I deal with
| the non circular paths using line integrals and the Residue theorem.
| However I can leave my paths circular without loosing generality
| for several reasons. </para>
|
| What's the best way to mark up note 144?
What's the content model of the note?
Be seeing you,
norm
--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Some disguised deceits counterfeit
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | truth so perfectly that not to be
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | taken in by them would be an error
| of judgment.--La Rochefoucauld
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Powered by eList eXpress LLC