[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Subject: DOCBOOK: Re: Translation help
Hmm, I'm starting to get duplicates, so maybe I should have done
something to manage this process a little better...
Anyway,
I now have translations for: af cs da de en et fr ja ko nl nn no ru sk sr sv tr zh_tw;
I'm still missing: ca el es et eu fi hu id it pl pt pt_br ro sl th uk xh zh_cn
Be seeing you,
norm
--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | We make out of the quarrel with
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | others, rhetoric, but out of the
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | quarrel with ourselves,
| poetry.--W. B. Yeats
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Powered by eList eXpress LLC