[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Subject: DOCBOOK: RE: section.class parameter entity
From minutes of DocBook Technical Committee Meeting: 21 Aug 2001
(http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-tc/200108/msg00009.html)
"| g. Norm to add section.class parameter entity
Completed."
It was suggested by Michael Smith
(http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-tc/200103/msg00005.html).
I've submitted the content of that message as DocBook RFE ID #501363.
Kind regards,
Peter Ring
-----Original Message-----
From: Norman Walsh [mailto:ndw@nwalsh.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2002 4:54 PM
To: Peter Ring
Cc: 'docbook@lists.oasis-open.org'
Subject: Re: section.class parameter entity
/ Peter Ring <pri@magnus.dk> was heard to say:
| What release is %section.class; scheduled for?
That sounds familiar, but I don't see an RFE for it. Can you submit
one. I think it got lost.
It'll appear in 4.2.
Be seeing you,
norm
--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | It is not failure of others to
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | appreciate your abilities that
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | should trouble you, but rather
| your failure to appreciate
| theirs.--Confucius
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Powered by eList eXpress LLC