[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: modular architecture with DocBook
/ ROSmith@ixl.com was heard to say:
| > From: Norman Walsh [mailto:ndw@nwalsh.com] ... Someone recently contributed
| >an XSL stylesheet that produces HTML Help.
|
| Norm,
|
| Where can we find this gem?
It'll be in the next release. Uhm. Friday, I guess. (I'm on the road
for the XML Schema WG meeting and for reasons that aren't worth
explaining, I can't publish a new website when I'm on the road.)
Be seeing you,
norm
--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | When told of a man who had acquired
http://nwalsh.com/ | great wealth, a sage replied, 'Has he
| also acquired the days in which to
| spend it?'--Solomon Ibn Gabirol
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Powered by eList eXpress LLC