[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Subject: RE: DOCBOOK: OT: DocBook and Literate Programming?
/ "Dave Pawson" <dave.pawson@virgin.net> was heard to say:
| If you can wait a while, some contributors on the xsl-list
at Mulberrytech
| are working on this.
With respect, that's not quite the same problem since xsl is an XML
vocabulary. If the code and documentation are both XML, a
namespace-based solution is fairly straightforward. See param.xsl, for
example, in my DocBook XSL Stylesheet distribution.
I'd challenge the 'fairly straightforward' aspect Norm! <still sweating/>
I posted a funnelweb example on the list the other day, can't say
I was very impressed with the line noise,
but the \tex and html output are exceeding pretty;
but namespace brain-games are nearly as bad!
Regards, DaveP
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Powered by eList eXpress LLC