[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: Images for admonitions
/ rosss@research.oneworld.com was heard to say:
| I'd be willing to entertain other admonition graphics as well, if
| anybody's got some other ones. Even vector versions of the ones
| Mr. Walsh includes would be handy.
Ah, so you know that I've got some. Sorry, I don't have vector versions.
If you construct some copyright-free versions, I'd be happy to include
them in a future release.
| Sean Ross
| Corvallis, Oregon, USA
| rosss@research.oneworld.com
A blast from the past! I lived on Harrison street (I wish I could
remember the cross street) in Corvallis some, uh, do I want to admit
this, 20 years ago. I'd love to get back there some day and see it
again.
Be seeing you,
norm
--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Virtuous people often revenge
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | themselves for the constraints to
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | which they submit by the boredom
| which they inspire.--Gustave Le Bon
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Powered by eList eXpress LLC