[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Subject: Re: Setting html-index to true in customization of Docbook
/ Philippe CASIDY <pcasidy@worldnet.fr> was heard to say:
| All I have is an empty 'HTML.index' file. How one is suppose to use it?
You must also put <indexterm>s in your document. Did you?
| By the way, if some one knows how to search the archives of this mailing
| list, I would be happy to search!
I don't think OASIS has that setup (yet).
Be seeing you,
norm
--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | A new scientific truth does not
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | triumph by convincing its
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | opponents and making them see the
| light, but rather because its
| opponents eventually die, and a
| new generation grows up that is
| familiar with it (Planck 1949)
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Powered by eList eXpress LLC