[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: DocBook 4.0 Update Reference
/ Philippe Latu <philippe.latu@linux-france.org> was heard to say:
| While experimenting DocBook 4.0Beta2 I found that <ArticleInfo> rendering is
| not as good as <artheader>.
|
| Can I have more information about <title> (which has disappeared from html),
| <author> and <affiliation> ?
Oh, the stylesheets don't handle 4.0 yet at all. (At least not
well.) It's on my plate, but I sometimes feel that you could
feed a small advancing army with what's on my plate.
Anyway, I plan to have them updated in time for the 4.0 real
release, but not timed with any specific beta.
Be seeing you,
norm
--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | It is a folly to expect men to do
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | all that they may reasonably be
Member, DocBook Editorial Board | expected to do.--Archbishop Whately
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Powered by eList eXpress LLC