[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: entity reference into entity definition
On Wed, Feb 16, 2000 at 08:30:48AM -0400, Camille Begnis wrote:
> Hola Jorge,
>
> Thanks for your suggestion. I already thought about it, but I find it of
> no advantage compared to one file per language.... Bigger and not easy
> for maintenance: adding a new language is painfull. :(
>
> Thanks anyway, Camille.
Hi Camille!
Another suggestion is using Makefiles to do this job for you. I'll
need it soon (for pt_BR, en and es), so I think we can talk in private
to develop anything that works more easily.
What about?
--
Godoy. <godoy@conectiva.com.br> GPG Fingerprint
851B B620 626D 2AD0 E783
"Ser poeta n�o � minha ambi��o, E932 1330 BE6D A4A3 0625
� minha maneira de estar sozinho"
- Fernando Pessoa. Publica��es @ Conectiva S.A.
Except where explicitly stated I speak on my own behalf.
Exceto onde explicitado as declara��es aqui feitas s�o apenas minhas.
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Powered by eList eXpress LLC